Thursday 23 May 2013

Week 1 Challenge: What's My Inspiration?

Our first weekly challenge was to make an inspiration board.  I have been wanting to do this for a while, so here is mine;



I actually want to print some of these off and put them around my house, like on my fridge, inside my pantry and around my mirror. I think (and hope) this will help me keep my mindset in the right place. Good positive mindset = awesome results!

What's your inspiration? Did you make an inspiration board for the weekly challenge? Share the link with me!

1 comment:

  1. Nice board! I love that you've added your goal of being fitter to enjoy scuba diving more.

    I set up a Pinterest and posted my pics on my blog as well:

    http://energyandemily.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/weekly-challenge-1/

    ReplyDelete